1. Each team shall comprise 2 participants. The participants need to be students of a PG course in management.
2. Team members should be from same B-school.
3. The topic and field of case study will be known to the participants only once they receive the case study in their mail box.
4. The case study analysis from the participants will be judged by our panel members here in IIM Raipur.
5. The best 3 teams will be shortlisted in the first rounds. These teams will be coming to IIM Raipur campus and presenting their case study analys is in front of the judges.
6. There are exciting prizes for the winners and first runners up of the competition.
7. Decision taken by the judges for choosing the winning team shall be final.
8. Organisers reserves the right to change or update any rule or regulation in this case study competition without prior notice.
9. There is no entry fee.
10. Participants are advised to visit this space and our Equinox website for updates
11.The report and the presentation should be original work of the participants. Data picked from the internet may only be for reference purpose and the reference should be duly mentioned.
12. Registration to be done on http://www.iimrp-equinox.com/Registration.aspx . Alternatively participants can directly register for this event by sending entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail should contain Name of the 2 participants, B- School Name, Team Name, Email Id's & contact details of both particpants
We shall start sending the case study to the participants from 23rd February 2012
The entry deadline is 25th February 2012. Pls note that though entries are being allowed till 25th February 2012 but the deadline for case study solution submission for all participants is same irrespective of they registering before 23rd Feb(which is the date when the case studies will be sent to particpants registered till that time) or after that
Deadline for case study solution submission will be 26th February 2012 23:59 Hours. Solutions coming after this time will not be accepted.