Tender Leaves presents the biggest Corporate Quiz of the season Tender Leaves Quiz League 'curiosITi'.
- A quest to find the best quizzers amongst IT/ITES companies in Pune.
- Cash prizes upto Rs.40,000 and gift vouchers worth over Rs.7 lakhs!
- The proceeds of the quiz will be going to Teach For India.
When we envisioned this quiz, we not only thought of it as a networking platform for professionals from a particular industry but also one which would test the mettle of the brightest minds. Of course, there's the small bit about the prizes at stake and your efforts will contribute to TFI in its mission to remove educational inequity in India.
The quiz will be set and conducted by J Ramanand (the youngest BBC Mastermind winner). Ramanand is one of India's 'most admired' quiz masters and runs the hugely popular daily quiz blog called Infinite Zounds.
The details of curiosITi are as follows :
- Total Prizes: Rs. 40,000 worth cash Prize + Gift Hampers worth Rs. 7 Lakhs
- First Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000 + Gift Hampers
- Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 + Gift Hampers
- Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000+ Gift Hampers
- (All other finalists will also get Cash Prizes worth Rs 6000 + Gift Hampers)
- Date - 26th June 2012
- Time - 6pm-8pm
- Venue - Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Plot 15, Phase – I, Rajeev Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Pune-411057
- Theme - General (Biz - Tech., Sports, Entertainment, Pune, India)
- QuizMaster - · J Ramanand (Youngest Winner of BBC World's Quiz Programme 'MasterMind India')
He has also conducted quizzes at institutes like IIT,Bombay and IIM,Kolkata and corporates such as Cognizant
You'd know your eligibility - if you work for an IT/ITES company or not. If you have any doubts, you can check with your HR/us.
You can register by logging on to: www.tenderleaves.com/events