Samriddhi '2012 : The Business of Innovation Presents HR Veda – The Article Writing Competition
An article in not more than 1000 words, must be submitted on any of the following topics:
Creativity in HR
Measure the ROI of HR as a business partner
Innovative ways of succession planning in developing countries
Rules & Regulations
- Event is only open to students from B-Schools
- The entries will be individual submissions
- Any participant can send only one article per topic. You may choose to submit articles for more than one topic if you wish.
- There must be strictly no IPR infringements in the submissions. On discovery of such infringements, the respective entry will be disqualified with immediate effect.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest and the panel of judges will be final and binding on all the participants
Prizes worth Rs. Rs 3000
Send in your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th August, 2012 by 11:59 PM