Biz-Talk - The Panel Discussion
*Topic Of Biz Talk:*
*“Changing Role of Information Technology-From Business Enabler to Business Driver”*
*About the topic:*
Information Technology has travelled a long way in assisting business and
its growth. Today business largely relies on Information Technology to
provide them with advantage in a fiercely competitive market. Knowledge in
many cases have now been heralded as the business winners. Information
Technology offerings such as e-Commerce, e-CRM, Business Process Management,
Data Mining & Business Intelligence has now become the backbone of efficient
business management and strategic planning.
Our esteemed panelist will be speaking about the manner in which
Information Technology has been assisting business management as well as the
upcoming trends and innovations which promises to hog the limelight in
As students of Management, we will be privileged to learn about the
essentiality of IT Management in the organization and how optimum and
efficient IT Management is hugely influential to the health of the business.
We aim to bring together eminent personalities from various domains where
Information Technology has proved to be business drivers and gain from the
views and insights of our esteemed panelist which they have developed over
their years of experience.
*Details of Panel Members*
1. Kshitij Mulay, Head Asia Digital Marketing P&G
2. Ramachandran Menon, Director IT Consulting, Cognizant Business Consulting
3. Suresh A Shan S, Head – Business IT Solutions, MMFSL Group at Mahindra & Mahindra
4. Mukund Sathe,VP Technology,Core Projects & Technologies
5. Abhijit Talukdar,Founder,Attainix Consulting
6. Arun Gupta, Group CIO, Shoppers Stop
7. Milind joshi , Sr. VP Essar Information Technology Ltd
8. Vivek Naidu, Vice President at Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
To book your seat(s), Please contact:
Pradeep (+91 9702968768)
Amandeep (+91 9594335804)
See you at NITIE Auditorium, 19th August 2011, 2:00 PM onwards...