Astitva - ITM Brand Summit 2011
Gone are the days when all that you needed to sustain your brand was to follow 4Ps of marketing properly and voila! You have a winning brand in your hands. It was enough to just produce a good quality product, which has potentially large TA segment(s), price it well, set-up an effective distribution network, and promote it with all your passion.
In such turbulent times, how does one achieve efficient Brand Equity and how does one address the issue of Brand Survival. The Brand Summit 2011 attempts to focus on these questions and accordingly, the theme of this Summit: "Brand Equity and Brand Survival in Turbulent Times"
The ITM Brand Summit 2011 - Astitva is a two day event where on the first day (16th December) the sharpest brains of top Indian B-Schools take on the toughest Case Study challenge. On second day (18th December), the most influential thinkers and decision makers from the industry gather to discuss relevant and timely topics about branding and marketing — with the objective of arriving at the best practices of branding in turbulent times.
The following is the breakup for the two day event to be organised on 16th and 18th December:
1. Inter-college event (16th December, 2011): A Live case study challenge will be organised where the best brains of top notch B-Schools of India compete with each other to provide the best possible solution. The winner of the case study would be awarded cash prize and his/her case gets published in Smart Manager's next issue. Apart from this they even get free delegate passes to attend ITM Brand Summit 2011 - Astitva.
2. Corporate Summit (18th December, 2011): Eminent Professionals from various well known brands come under a common roof to discuss the most challenging themes from the world of Branding. The event would be graced by the presence of eminent personalities like Dr. Rahul Mirchandani* (Former Chairman of CII),Mr. Mukul Jain (VP, Reliance Communication), Mr. Chandrashekhar (Executive Director-Marketing, Global Hospitals), Mr. Bhavesh Thakkar (Marketing - Head, Sony Pictures Entertainment), Dr. H. Sadhak (Advisor, Pricewaterhouse Coopers). (* - yet to confirm)
• The Summit would be conducted through a panel discussion, encouraging free exchange of ideas between the corporate delegates from various fields.
• Dr. Rahul Mirchandani*, Executive Director, Aries Agro Ltd. (Former National Chairman CII-Young Indians)
• Mr. SubodhMr. Subodh Patankar, Senior Manager, Accenture
(* - yet to confirm)
The talks are in final phase with professionals from HUL, ITC Ltd., Piramal Healthcare, Future Group, Sanofi Aventis, Cadbury, Reliance Petrochemicals, etc. for their participation in the event.
The whole event would witness a footfall of more than 3500 including both the students from top B-Schools and Professionals from well known brands. (as Corporate Delegates)
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business or strengthen existing relationships – a presence at ITM Brand Conference 2011 can help you achieve your goals. The event provides a perfect platform for increasing corporate interactions and networking and would certainly help in adding to your business.
Make sure you are part of the ITM Brand Conference 2011 - Astitva experience and explore the interface for a period of three days. (i.e. 16th, 17th and 18th December, 2011).
On 17th December, we have an H.R. Conference as well; hence your organisation gets an enhanced exposure and visibility into the corporate arena.
Who should attend the Summit?
• Senior & Mid-Career Professionals, who are strategic Decision Makers & handle Brand Management function within or outside the organization – Core Brand Management team members, Sales & Marketing Managers, Executives belonging to Advertising Agencies from departments like Client Services, Creative, Media, PR, OOH, online etc.
Key Take Aways (KTAs)
• Acquiring skills to establish and sustain your Brand in turbulent times
We hope to see you there getting engaged into the most awaited and action packed Marketing Event - ITM Brand Summit 2011 - Astitva
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Corporate.
Knowledge Test - Did you know?
At this place, it is legally prohibited to damage or write something on the boulders found on the beach. For all we know, these boulders are special. Some of them took 4 million years to form their current size. The place is also called the Stonehenge of the country. Which place in the country are we talking about (Click here to see the answer)