National NHRD Student Conference
We @ STUCO of NHRD Conference are writing to personally invite you to the special National Students Conference, as part of the 15th National Conference of NHRD Network, between 17th to 19th November, at Princess Academy, Palace Grounds, Bangalore.
Here are 10 good reasons which makes it very compelling for you to register now !
1. An exclusive co created Student conference, with the theme "ARCHITECTING YOUR CAREER". The conference will inspire and build confidence in students to architect their own career and meet their aspirational goals effectively.
2. Attend Pre Conference Workshop on 17th nov morning. You get to
3. Take online "NHRD HR Anexi - Jung Type Indicator Assessment for students 2011". The JTI is the ideal tool for examining personal style. It takes just 15 minutes to complete and is extremely reliable. You will get a personalized report and a free session at Pre conference on Psychometric Testing & Interpretation for 90 minutes. Exclusive for Student delegates! Also, earn "NHRDN HR Anexi HR Professional Development
4. Attend "HR Showcase" - a show & tell exhibition of over 50 companies best HR practices. Directly interact with the companies & their HR leaders. Not to be missed, first time in the country - all under one roof !!
5. Get to meet HR Guru Dave Ulrich, Ranked #1 as most influential international thought leader in HR by HR Magazine.
6. Experience Open space / Make your own conference. Debate passionately and listen to experts ..
7. Network with over 800 HR professionals from across the country. Reach out & build lasting relationships.. you can seek out any of them to be your mentor!
8. Be Inspired - Select HR leaders from different industry will present their personal career path - success stories & lessons learnt - to serve as an inspiration & role model to plan your career. An exclusive session not to be missed. Companies represented - P&G, GE, Cognizant, People Strong and Amazon.com
9. HR Clinic - Participate in an intensive session to learn face to face with experts in different fucntional areas of HR - Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations & Engagement, HR Business Partnering, Learning &
10. Job Fair in partnership with Timesjob.com - Not to be missed ! an exclusive Job Fair for Student Delegates - Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant are just a few names who have shown interest to meet you !! Many more will be there for you to interact face to face, and seek an opportunity with them. You could be lucky to go back with a job offer in hand !! or a summer internship for first years !!