National HR Conference, 2012
Greetings from Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM), Bangalore. We take this opportunity to inform you that our OB and HR department is organising a National Human Resource conference on "Organisational Citizenship Behaviour: Driver for Organisational Performance and Effectiveness" on the 9th of March 2012 at the university campus. You are cordially invited to participate and contribute research papers on the above theme. We also request you to forward this e-mail to others interested in this domain informing them about the event.
Original papers are invited in APA format in the following theme and sub-themes:
Organisational Citizenship Behaviour: Driver for Organisational Performance and Effectiveness
1. OCB in Relation to Individual Performance
2. OCB in Relation to Group Level Performance
3. OCB in Relation to Organisation Level Performance
( Details under each sub theme are mentioned in the brochure at the website)
This conference is open for research contributions from students (pursuing Doctorate/Masters programs ), Academicians/ Research practitioners, Corporate practitioners, HR executives and others interested in the related field.
Procedure for participation:
1. Send an abstract of the your research paper.
2. The abstracts will be reviewed and the acceptance will be intimated.
3. Those whose abstracts are accepted will submit full paper within the dates specified.
4. Shortlisted papers will be announced.
5. Participants whose papers are shortlisted will have to register for final presentation.
6. Registered participants will have to make a final presentation of the paper on 9th march 2012
(Researchers can also submit full papers if they are ready without waiting for the entire process.)
Abstract to be submitted -5th Jan 2012
Notification of acceptance of abstract -10th Jan 2012
Full paper submission -25th Feb 2012
Notification of acceptance of paper -29th Feb 2012
Final date for registration -5th Mar 2012
Conference Date -9th March 2012
Rs. 1000/- Without Accommodation
Rs. 1750/- With Accommodation ( will be arranged on campus)
Papers will find a place in the Christ University Research Publication, which will be at the sole discretion of the editorial committee.
Interested people are requested to contact us through email for further communication (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Looking forward to your active participation.