The management of Human Resources has now assumed strategic importance in the achievement of
organizational growth and excellence. As globalization advances and we move into the information
age, organizations need to adapt to the changes in technology & innovation and the changing issues in
management of people in order to achieve organization's goal.
Indian organizations are also witnessing a change in systems, management cultures and philosophy
due to the global alignment of Indian organizations. There is a need for multi skill development. Role of
HRM is becoming all the more important. More over the role of a HR manager is shifting from that of a
protector and a screener to the role of a planner, Innovator and change agent.
The HR Continuum 2010 to be held on 25th July 2010 is a daylong event based around the theme:
"Business excellence via innovative HR practices"
The topics which these eminent people will be sharing their thoughts include:
1. Change management
2. Innovation in Employee Engagement
3. Virtual Organization
4. Impact of Technology on HR practices
5. HR Role in M&A: Marriage of Minds
6. HR innovation in Training, Development
7. Use of Social Media for Human Resource
8. Work Life Balance
9. The emergence of Talent management
In consonance with the theme of the Continuum, the panel discussion brings forth the views and
learning of eminent business leaders and academia on:
" Transformation of Human from Resource to Capital for Organization"
Some of the prominent speakers in the past continuums were:
1. Mr. Arvind Agrawal - President, Corporate Development &HR, RPG group
2. Mr. Radhakrishnan Nair - Head HR, TATA Steel
3. Mr. Prashant Shrivastava - Country Manager and Partner, Gallup Consulting
4. Mr. Srihari Udupa - Chief People Officer, PWC
5. Mr. Sandeep Dhar - CEO, Tesco India
6. Mr. Suryanarayan Iyer - Director , ERP and Human Capital management Solutions,Oracle