Welcome to Startup Saturday Delhi!
This month we bring you Headstart Higher, a job-speed-dating session with your prospective employee/employer. Fill in our Candidate form if you are looking to work for a startup. Fill in your details a Startup Form if you are looking to recruit rockstar talent. Here's how it works. Plus, we got two awesome people speaking about hiring, tactics and retention. Also, please notice that this month the timing has been revised to 11 am. Register here: http://startupsaturday.headstart.in/event.php?eid=234
Theme: Headstart Higher: Job Speed-Dating
11:00 - 12:30 Headstart Higher: Startup Job Speed-Dating
4. MEGStrat Consulting
7. Zedoo Group Pvt Ltd
8. Education Campus
9. Online Prasad
11. DocSuggest Healthcare
12. Alma Connect
12:30 - 13:00 How to hire people smarter than you, and retain them
13:00 - 13:30 Hiring Strategies for startups
13:30 - 14:30 Networking and Snacks
Venue: American Center (Basement)
KG Marg, New Delhi (Nearest metro: Rajiv Chowk, Gate 5; Near block E/F of Connaught Place)
Date: 9th June 2012 (Second Saturday of June 2012)
1. This venue requires a Photo Identity Card for entry. Entry is not allowed with proper identification.
2. This is a paid event. Rs.100 registration fee will be collected at the venue.
3. Register here: http://startupsaturday.headstart.in/event.php?eid=234
Connect with us
1. To Nominate a startup for a demo or a Lightning Pitch (LP), please fill the Demo Nomination Form.
2. If you have a feedback or a note of thanks, please do share it with us here
3. To join our band of passionate volunteers in Delhi, write to delhi at headstart dot in
4. Join us on:
a. Google Groups (Got a question about your startup, ask our 4500+ members on this list!)
b. LinkedIn (Get to know the who's who of startup world)
c. Facebook (For engaging with the vibrant national Headstart community)
d. Twitter (@headstarters) (Bouquets and Brickbats, both are welcome!) #SSDel
e. YouTube (You can also see some of our blockbuster talks there)
How it works
1. Fill in this form if you are looking for a job: http://bit.ly/SSDelCandidate. Fill in this form if you are looking to hire: http://bit.ly/SSDelStartup. Each of these forms only takes 2 minutes to fill.
2. Closer to the event, we will publish information about candidates to participating startups. We will also publish information about participating startups in public domain for participating candidates or others who may be interested in contacting them later.
3. On the day of the event each candidate brings copies of a short contact form (sent to him prior to the event, as a proxy to resume) and spends 3-4 minutes with each participating startups in a musical-chair kind of arrangement. Startups sit one each on a table with requisite placards and meet 20-30 employees in a 90 min session. A bell marks candidates to move to the next startup.
4. More unstructured interactions follow in parallel to two hiring related talks by entrepreneurs who have experience of recruiting in large numbers.
5. No one pays anything apart from the registration fee at the event. We'd love if successful startups and candidates send across a testimonial to delhi at headstart dot in
You are receiving this email because you registered at a Startup Saturday in past 3 years.