As part of our annual initiative, we conduct Consulting Induction Program (CIP), where we kind of give back to the student community, by helping give consulting orientation session to 1st year students. Apart from providing much required insights about consulting as a career, we also help them understand their fitment to this industry.
CIP – Coverage
Find below the scope of our Consulting Induction Program (CIP) workshop, planned for the month of August:
- Introduction to consulting industry – Current state of management consulting world
- Understanding Consulting Firms – Type of consulting firms and roles they offer
- Career in consulting Industry – SWOT assessment of a career in consulting
- Preparation for a career in consulting – Developing key skills and showcasing them to potential recruiters (this includes suggested readings and other recommended habits)
- Career Fitment – A proprietary Zenesys Fitment Test administered to judge type of consulting role a student can fit into
This workshop is more relevant to 1st year students, however, we more than welcome 2nd year students who would want to make use of this.
Key Facts about CIP
- It's a 3 hour workshop, conducted either on the campus or remotely using video conference set-up.
- It is free, and open to all. However, we especially recommend this for 1st year students.
- This workshop is branded as a co-organised event with the respective consulting club.
- The workshop includes an interactive session, followed by our proprietary aptitude test administered to test a student's fitment into consulting industry.
- Participating Institues for the year 2012: IIM Indore, Kozhikode, Shillong, Ranchi, Trichy, Raipur; FMS, IIFT, IMT Ghaziabad, NITIE, XLRI, NMIMS, JBIMS.
For us it's a unique opportunity to interact with consulting aspirants and gauge their potential, along with helping them get some guidance to advance into meeting their career objective.
Feel free to reach out to us to arrange a workshop at your institute. We look forward to engage with you esteemed Institute
Contact Details: Email us- firstname.lastname@example.org